1024 S Main Street - McGregor, TX 76657
Dr. John Shultz has been serving in the community clinics of Waco since 2004. In 2006, he opened the dental clinic in the community clinic of McGregor. Dr. Shultz has also been providing orthodontic care to the community since 2006. Before coming to McGregor, Dr. Shultz served in the Army as a dentist in Germany, then as a community dentist in Nacogdoches.